Reopening of the Palais on June 16th
We are happy to see you again!
From June 16th, the Palais de la Porte Dorée gradually reopens its spaces to the public. Prepare your visit now by booking your tickets online to (re)discover the Christian Louboutin, Exhibition[nist] exhibition (extended until 3rd January 2021) or the Musée national de l'histoire de l'immigration (until 3rd decembre 2020). The Aquarium Tropical is currently closed for renovation and accessibilty work until March 2021. Online booking is mandatory, including for beneficiaries of a free ticket and members with an annual pass.
In order to ensure that your visit is completely safe, we put in place the following measures:
- Mandatory online booking of your visit slot
- Reduced gauge in the exhibitions areas
- Wearing a mask is mandatory inside the Palais (from 11 years old).
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
- Signage to facilitate the distance of 1 meter between each visitor
- Cloakrooms are closed, except for helmets and large bags